Have you ever been curious about what makes certain coffees more expensive than others? Or wondered what all the different brewing gadgets are for? Maybe you wanted to buy a single origin coffee, but weren’t sure about the differences in coffee beans.
Bring all the questions you have about coffee to our new foundational workshop: “What is Specialty Coffee?”
In this fast-paced workshop, you will:
- Prime your senses to distinguish acidity and body of flavor
- Witness farming and coffee cultivation in bite-sized lectures with engaging videos
- Identify robusta vs. arabica beans by sight
- Learn why slurping is necessary in coffee tasting (and slurp some yourself!)
- Be privy to a live demonstration of the proper (and improper) brewing methods
Discover the intricacies of coffee - from planting, harvesting, processing, roasting, and brewing - learn how every step of the way affects the flavor and quality until it reaches your lips.
Gather some coffee enthused friends and make it a day out!
$120 / 2.5 hours