PIEROGI are coming to Singapore for PolandSHIOK festival!
World-famous Polish dumplings are considered to be a national dish of Poland and served in a variety of styles, savory or sweet. Surprise yourself with a wide selection of new flavors presented by our Master Chefs. A specially crafted menu will be available at SO Sofitel from April 15th.
Along with traditional Polish dumplings enjoy Polanin Beer @ S$14++ per bottle as well as Lubelski Apple Cider @ S$14++ per bottle.
DBS/POSB Cardmembers enjoy additional 5% off total bill. DBS terms and conditions apply, please download DBS Lifestyle app for more details: https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/cards/rewards/dbs-lifestyle
Xperience at Sofitel Hotel
SO Sofitel Singapore
35 Robinson Road
• white borsch soup with sausage and cooked egg,
• beef tartare and rye bread, or
• poached beetroot salad with apple and raisins
• Savour a selection of traditional Polish dumplings,
• pan fried halibut fillet, or
• boeuf stroganoff with Polish potato dumplings “Kopytka”
• warm apple tart with ice-cream,
• sweet potato and cheese dumplings with buttered bread crumbs and sugar, or
• puff pastry with custard “Karpatka”
BOOK A TABLE: +65 6701 6800