This Saturday (8 December) from 12noon till late we celebrate John Candy and the cult classic film: CANADIAN BACON!
10 great beers on tap including a selection from America and Canada. To paraphrase the heroic and erudite Sheriff Bud Boomer "There's a time to think, and a time to drink. And this, gentlemen, is no time to think."
=== Ticket Details ===
▶ Ticket for 5 Pints: $44.40 | $8.88 per Pint!
▶ Ticket sales close at 12noon on Saturday, 8 December 2018. Don't think, get tickets and just drink!**
▶ Ticket purchasers are also entitled to a 15% discount for every purchase of 6 or more bottles / cans OR a 20% discount for every purchase of 12 or more bottles / cans. Whilst stocks last.
▶ Limited number of tickets on sale. Don't have ticket? Don't worry, buy beers at the bar (at their original prices).
To purchase tickets, click on "Find Tickets" above or this link:- https://canadianbacon.peatix.com/
* Final Tap List to be Posted on Friday! *
** Tickets are only valid on Saturday, 8 December 2018 from 12noon till 1130pm. Unless otherwise specified, a ticket entitles you to 5 beers from the tap list and each beer is served in a pint glass. **
=== Tap List ===
1. BrewDog (UK) - Maple Breakfast Stout (Due to the limited quantity and price, the serving size is 300 mL for this beer.)
2. Rogue Ales (USA) - Counter Currant
3. Rogue Ales (USA) - Brutal IPA
4. Melvin Brewing (USA) - Your IPA
5. Ballast Point (USA) - California Kolsch
6. Ballast Point (USA) - Holiday Marlin Porter
7. Off the Rail Brewing (Canada) - Comet Launcher Double IPA
8. Phillips Brewing (Canada) - Electric Unicorn White IPA
9. Postmark Brewing (Canada) - Blonde Lager
10. Postmark Brewing (Canada) - West Coast Pale Ale
1. Rogue Ales - Chocolate Stout
=== Venue Details ===
Old Airport Road Food Centre No. 01-144 (located near the car park exit at the back of the hawker centre)